04 Oct Go Green With Our Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractors!
At XYZ Restorations, we set high standards for our McAllen roofers, earning us the title of Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor. Unlike other roofing companies, we are in the top 1% of contractors in the nation and all of South Texas with this title. We want to share Owens Corning’s sustainability goals and invite you to go green with us.
Certified Platinum Preferred Contractor
In Owens Corning’s words, we are the “top tier of our exclusive network” due to our “reliability and unparalleled craftsmanship.” To be certified as an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor, XYZ Restorations is required to:
- Carry $1,000,000 in general liability insurance.
- Conduct Owens Corning workmanship – inspections.
- Meet this certification’s criteria for top customer service.
Owens Corning Sustainability Goals
Owens Corning contractors are committed to helping our planet and community by setting sustainability goals.
- Zero waste to the landfills
- 100% renewable electricity
- Zero injuries and high quality of life
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Diversity and inclusion company-wide
- Creating a low environmental footprint
- Upholding the Circular economy model
At XYZ Restorations, we do our part by recycling the old shingles (damaged by rainstorms, tropical storms, and other natural disasters) after installing your new ones.
Reach Out to Our McAllen Roofers!
Send us a message online or call (956) 230-2259 if you have any questions or want to request a free estimate from your local and green McAllen roofer today!